WooCommerce AJAX Product Filters – advanced AJAX product filters plugin for WooCommerce.
Advanced AJAX Product Filters Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Advanced AJAX Product Filters Plugin, Manually
- First you need to add attributes to the products ( WooCommerce plugin should be installed and activated already )
- Go to Admin area -> Products -> Attributes and add attributes your products will have, add them all
- Click attribute’s name where type is select and add values to it. Predefine product options
- Go to your products and add attributes to each of them
- Install and activate plugin
- First of all go to Admin area -> WooCommerce -> Product Filter and check what global options you can manage
- After that go to Admin area -> Appearance -> Widgets
- In Available Widgets ( left side of the screen ) find AJAX Product Filters
- Drag it to Sidebar you choose
- Enter title, choose attribute that will be used for filtering products, choose filter type,
choose operator( whether product should have all selected values (AND) or one of them (OR) ),
- Click save and go to your shop to check how it work.
- That’s it =)
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.