This Payment Gateway For WooCommerce extends the functionality of WooCommerce to accept payments from credit/debit cards using Authorize.net Gateway
Authorize.net Payment Gateway For WooCommerce Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Authorize.net Payment Gateway For WooCommerce Plugin, Manually
Easy steps to install the plugin:
authorizenet-woocom-gatewayfolder/directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce => Settings
- On the “Settings” page, select “Payment Gateways” tab.
- Under “Payment Gateways” you will find all the available gateways, select “Authorize.net” option
- On this page you wil find option to configure the plugin for use with WooCommerce
- Enter the API details (Login ID, Transaction Key)
- Configurable elements:
Title: This will appear on checkout page as name for this payment gateway
Description: This will appear on checkout page as description for this payment gateway
Login ID: This is the Login ID provided by Authorize.net. (Note: this not your User login ID for Merchant Account)
Transaction Key: This is Transaction Key provided by Authorize.net
Transaction Success Message: This message will appear upon successful transaction. You can customize this message as per your need.
Transaction Failed Message: This message will appear when transaction will get failed/declined at payment gateway.
API Mode: This option sets the mode of API. Test/Sandbox Mode is when you need to test the gateway using some test transations. Live Mode to be used to process real transaction and card will actually get charged for this.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.