Authors Widget shows the list or cloud of the authors in the sidemenu.
Authors Widget Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Authors Widget Plugin, Manually
To install Authors Widget follow the following steps:
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to ‘Presentation’ or ‘Design’ or ‘Appearance’ menu
- Go to ‘Widgets’ menu
- Drag & Drop the Authors Widget to the place on your sidebar where you would like to display the authors’ list
Optionally you can change the following settings:
- Format: list | cloud | dropdown
- Order by: display name | first name | last name | post count | id | random
- Number of authors to show
- Show Avatar
- Avatar size
- Show RSS links
- Show post counts
- Exclude admin
- Hide credit
- Save the changes
And you’re welcome to donate to keep the plugin developed
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.