Enable maintenance mode and use with Beaver Builder Template.
Beaverlodge Maintenance Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Beaverlodge Maintenance Plugin, Manually
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Settings > Page Builder Templates > Enable Templates Admin to enable the templates backend view
- Templates > Maintenance Mode Template to edit the template how you like
- To select who can see the site change the role in Settings > Beaverlodge Maintenance
- Select which template to use in Settings > Beaverlodge Maintenance
- You can enable and disable maintenance mode in Settings > Beaverlodge Maintenance
- Unzip the plugin file to your computer
- Tools > Import > WordPress
- Choose the template you like located in the templates folder
- Upload file and import
- If using earlier version of Beaver Builder 1.8, please install the WordPress Patched Importer
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.