Allows the complete file structure of a folder in Dropbox to be shared and navigated within a WordPress page or post. It also allows for file uploads.
Blighty Explorer Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Blighty Explorer Plugin, Manually
- Connect this plugin to your Dropbox account.
- This will create a subfolder called Blighty Explorer in your Apps folder within Dropbox.
- Place your folders and files you wish to share with the WordPress installation inside the Apps/Blighty Explorer subfolder.
- Use the shortcode [bex_folder] in your post or page to display a folder structure / file navigator.
- Use the shortcode [bex_upload] in your post or page to display a file upload dialog.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.