Super-Charge your website using Blue Hat Turbo plugin for FREE! Supports Amazon CloudFront, Rackspace CloudFiles, and Blue Hat CDN!
Blue Hat CDN Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Blue Hat CDN Plugin, Manually
- Install the Blue Hat Turbo plugin on your website thru your /wp-admin/ section of your website.
- Activate the plugin from the plugins section of your /wp-admin/.
- Once the plugin is installed and activated, click the Blue Hat Turbo menu item under the Settings menu on the left hand side of your /wp-admin/, and then from the main Blue Hat Turbo control panel page, choose the Settings tab to supply the plugin with your preferred CDN credentials and settings.
- Once you have supplied the Blue Hat Turbo plugin with your preferred CDN credentials and settings, then proceed back to the main control panel tab and click the “Scan and Sync My Website’s Static Media Files To CDN Now” and that will begin the scan/sync/optimization process.
- That’s it, you’re all done! Its one-button click process that turbo charges your website with the Blue Hat Turbo plugin! Once the initial scan/sync/optimization process is completed, your website should then be running at ultimate speed, and you can confirm this by visiting the frontend homepage of your website and clicking the view source button in your web browser to see the optimizations that the plugin has made to your final website HTML output.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.