With the Byteplant Email Validator plugin you can easily verify if an email address really exists and is valid (http://www.email-validator.net).
Byteplant Email Validator Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Byteplant Email Validator Plugin, Manually
- Unzip and upload the plugin to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure the plugin in the Settings section of the Administrator Dashboard.
- Register for an API key (free, no credit card required):
- Copy and paste your API key to the Settings section of the Administrator Dashboard.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.