Drag and Drop interface. Tens of predefined fields, including Connect with Facebook and Google+. 37 languages. Responsive design. Double opt-in.
Contact form Form For All – Easy to use, fast, 37 languages. Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Contact form Form For All – Easy to use, fast, 37 languages. Plugin, Manually
- .1. Go to https://www.formforall.com to open a FormForAll account (we have a free plan / on all paid plans, the 1st month is free, and you have no further engagement.), and create your forms.
- .2. In the WordPress dashboard, click on Plugins and type FormForAll in the search box.
- .3. Once you have found our WordPress contact form FormForAll plugin, click on Install now.
- .4. A new window opens. Click on Install now.
- .5. Click on Activate Plugin. You should see our WordPress contact form Plugin on your Plugins” list.
- .6. Look at your WordPress toolbar, our logo icon should have appeared at the right of the toolbar menu. Click on the icon.
- .7. If a new window opens with the message : “Parameters have not been set correctly”, go to next step, otherwise skip to step 12. Click on the message “Parameters have not been set correctly”.
- .8. To use our API, you need to enter 2 parameters. To get them, click on the link “To get an API key”.
- .9. You are now redirected to FormForAll online form builder site. Log-in to your account, go to MY ACCOUNT and then to USER API KEY.
- .10. On the USER API KEY window, you see the User ID and API key parameters that you have to copy on WordPress. Once copied on WordPress, click on “Save changes”.
- .11. A “settings saved” message should appear and confirm that your API parameters have been saved.
- .12. Congratulations, you’re done! A new window opens. All forms you have created on your FormForAll online form builder account appear there. Just select one form and click on “Add a form” to insert it wherever you want on your WordPress site!
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.