Payments form plugin: Add payment buttons and forms to your website and allow clients to pay using any credit card or Paypal
Contact form with PayPal and Stripe by vCita Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Contact form with PayPal and Stripe by vCita Plugin, Manually
Install Contact form with PayPal and Stripe By vCita
- Download “WP PayPal and Stripe Online Payments By vCita” and activate it.
- Connect your WordPress site With you vCita account. You may connect an existing account or create an account via the plugin by simply providing your Email address. This Email will be used for notifications from vCita only.
- Connect a payment gateway – either PayPal or Stripe, and Select you payment currency.
- Customize your payment button style, label and amount or title, and add it to any page or post using shortcode.
- To double the number of leads generated on your site, add the vCita LiveSite widget. Simply click on the LiveSite widget tab on the right and make sure it’s turned on.
Manage all payment on your Backoffice
The vCita backoffice allows you to easily manager all your customers and payments. To access your payments summary:
1. Click on “Backoffice” on the right navigation bar
2. Navigate to “Payments”
More options and instructions for adding vCita widgets to your WordPress site
Step by step instructions for implementing vCita widgets into your WordPress site are available in these support articles
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.