This is a contact form with shortcode plugin. With option to add unlimited dynamic fields to the form.
Contact Form With Shortcode Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Contact Form With Shortcode Plugin, Manually
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Crate a new contact form and setup the form fields.
- Use widget or shortcodes to display the contact form in frontend.
Newsletter Shortcode Usage
Use these shortcodes in your newsletter template.
- Send latest 10 blog posts in the newsletter.
- Option cat is optional. The parameter for this option is your category ID. Category ID can be blog post category. This option can be used when you want to send posts of a specific category in the newsletter email. You can use multiple category IDs here.
Example: [newsletter cat=”4,5,6″]
- Option count is optional. The parameters can be any numaric value 10, 20 etc. count option is for number of posts you want to send in the newsletter. Default is 10.
Example: [newsletter count=”5″]
- Option order is optional. The parameters can be asc or desc. This is to set the order of posts in the newsletter template.
Example: [newsletter order=”asc”]
- Option orderby is optional. The parameters can be date, ID, title. orderby is used in addition with order option.
Example: [newsletter order=”asc” orderby=”date”]
- Option featuredimage is optional. The parameters can be yes or no. This is to enable featured image for posts in the newsletter email. Default is yes.
Example: [newsletter featuredimage=”yes”]
- Option readmore is optional. The parameters can be yes or no. This is to enable read more links posts in the newsletter email. Default is yes.
Example: [newsletter readmore=”yes”]
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.