A tool to connect to your Web Hosting cPanel account from within your WordPress.
cPanel Manager (from iControlWP) Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install cPanel Manager (from iControlWP) Plugin, Manually
The cPanel Manager plugin from iControlWP: Secure Multiple WordPress Management
offers you the ability to connect to your Web Hosting cPanel account.
Currently you can:
- View a list of all email accounts for all domains.
- Add a new email account to any domain
- Delete multiple email accounts.
- View a list of all MySQL database and their attached users
- Download any MySQL database in your cPanel account directly from this plugin
- Add a new MySQL database and a new MySQL user to that database
- Add a new MySQL user
- Delete MySQL databases from your cPanel account IN BULK – take GREAT CARE
- Delete MySQL users from your cPanel account IN BULK – take GREAT CARE
- View a list of all FTP users
- Add a new FTP user
- Add new FTP users IN BULK
- Delete FTP users IN BULK (with option to remove ftp directories)
- View all sub domains along with their full document root path and their redirection status
- Add a new sub domain
- Delete sub domains IN BULK
- View all Parked Domains along with their full document root path and their redirection status
- Add a new Parked Domain
- Delete Parked Domains IN BULK
- View all Addon Domains along with their full document root path and their redirection status
- Add a new Addon Domain and associated FTP user.
- Delete Addon Domains IN BULK
With it (in time) you will be able to perform many convenient functions from within your WordPress site that
you would otherwise need to log into your cPanel to do.
Currently, with the initial release it will list your databases, your database users, yours parked and addon domains
and also your crons.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.