This plugin will display team members using shortcode on your page. You just need to post members details same way as you add a new post.
Custom Team Manager Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Custom Team Manager Plugin, Manually
custom team managerfrom Plugins->Add New page or download from here.
- If you download, upload plugin to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory on your server.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ page in WordPress
How to Use
- If you activated the plugin successfully you’ll see a new menu item
Management Teamis added on Dashboard and you can add New Member same way like adding a post.
yousite.com/team-members/page and click to any member to view detail page.
- If you want to show team members to any other page just add the shortcode
[team-members-profile]for members detail page.
- Use Settings page to changes settings.
[cmt-content]your content here
[/cmt-content]to show some content before or after shortcode
[team-members-profile]– it’ll position the content correctly.
- If you use single profile on single page and get
404 Not Foundfor single full profile page, you need to flush permalink. Just go to Dashboard->Settings->Permalink , then click on Save button. You don’t need anything to change.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.