Custom Twitter Feeds allows you to display completely customizable Twitter feeds of your user timeline, home timeline, or hashtag on your website.
Custom Twitter Feeds Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Custom Twitter Feeds Plugin, Manually
- Install the Custom Twitter Feeds plugin either via the WordPress plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your web server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to the ‘Twitter Feed’ settings page to configure your feed.
- Use the shortcode [custom-twitter-feeds] in your page, post or widget to display your feed.
- You can display multiple feeds with different configurations by specifying the necessary parameters directly in the shortcode: [custom-twitter-feeds hashtag=#smashballoon].
For simple step-by-step directions on how to set up Custom Twitter Feeds plugin please refer to our setup guide.
Setting up the Free Custom Twitter Feeds WordPress Plugin
The Custom Twitter Feeds plugin is brand new and so we’re currently working on improving our documentation for it. If you have an issue or question please submit a support ticket and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
1) Once you’ve installed the plugin click on the Twitter Feed item in your WordPress menu
2) Click on the large blue Twitter login button to get your Twitter Access Token and Twitter Secret. Note; if you have your own Twitter Developer App set up then you can enter your Twitter information manually by enabling the checkbox below the Twitter login button.
3) Authorize the plugin to read your Tweets.
Note; the plugin does not obtain permission to edit or write to your Twitter account, only to read your Twitter content.
4) Twitter sends back your Twitter Access Token and Twitter Secret which are then automatically saved by the Custom Twitter Feeds plugin. This information is required in order to connect to the Twitter API.
5) Enter a Twitter screenname to display Tweets from. Alternatively, choose to display Tweets from your Twitter home timeline or a Twitter hashtag.
6) Navigate to the Customize and Style pages to customize your Twitter feed.
7) Once you’ve customized your Twitter feed, click on the “Display Your Feed” tab for directions on how to display your Twitter feed (or multiple feeds).
8) Copy the [custom-twitter-feeds] shortcode and paste it into any page, post or widget where you want the Twitter feed to appear.
9) You can paste the [custom-twitter-feeds] shortcode directly into your page editor.
10) You can use the default WordPress ‘Text’ widget to display your Twitter Feed in a sidebar or other widget area.
11) View your website to see your Twitter feed(s) in all their glory!
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.