Dropstream is a powerful eCommerce plugin that helps you work with third-party fulfillment centers.
Dropstream – automated eCommerce fulfillment Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Dropstream – automated eCommerce fulfillment Plugin, Manually
- WordPress 3.5 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- Some payment gateways require fsockopen support (for IPN access)
- Compatible WordPress eCommerce plugin. Ex: WooCommerce
- WooCommerce 2.0.8 and greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Dropstream:
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel
- Navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
- In the search field type “Dropstream” and click Search Plugins.
Once you’ve found our eCommerce plugin you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.