Fetches and displays tweets from twitter.com with the Twitter API.
Fetch Tweets Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Fetch Tweets Plugin, Manually
fetch-tweets.phpand other files compressed in the zip folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
How to Use
- Authenticate the plugin via Dashboard -> Fetch Tweets -> Settings ( -> Authentication ( the default tab ) ) -> the Connect button.
- Set a rule via Dashboard -> Fetch Tweets -> Add Rule by USer Name / Add Rule by Keyword Search.
- To use it as a widget, go to Appearance -> Widgets and add Fetch Tweets by Rule Set to the desired sidebar. And select the rule in the widget form.
- To use the shortcode to display tweets in posts and pages, simply enter the shortcode like below in the post,
where 123 is the rule ID you just created. The ID can be found in the Fetch Tweets page in the administration panel.
Go to the Other Notes section for more usage details.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.