Easily view your Google Analytics and real-time statistics inside WordPress! Makes it super simple to add your tracking code too.
Google Analyticator Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Google Analyticator Plugin, Manually
- Install the plugin and activate it.
- Click to connect to Google Analytics and login.
- Copy and paste your Google Authentication code and hit Save and Continue.
- Choose the Analytics Account you want in the drop down.
- Enable Google Analytics logging.
- Scroll to the bottom and save.
- Then go to your Dashboard to see your stats.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.