Displays Google Analytics reports in your WordPress Dashboard. Inserts the latest Google Analytics tracking code in your pages.
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Google Analytics Dashboard for WP Plugin, Manually
- Upload the full google-analytics-dashboard-for-wp directory into your wp-content/plugins directory.
- In WordPress select Plugins from your sidebar menu and activate the Google Analytics Dashboard for WP plugin.
- Open the plugin configuration page, which is located under Google Analytics menu.
- Authorize the plugin to connect to Google Analytics using the Authorize Plugin button.
- Go back to the plugin configuration page, which is located under Google Analytics menu to update/set your settings.
- Go to Google Analytics -> Tracking Code to configure/enable/disable tracking.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.