Plugin generates not one but two, highly customizable Google News Editors’ Picks RSS Feeds. Increase your news site traffic with featured content on
Google News Editors Picks Feed Generator Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Google News Editors Picks Feed Generator Plugin, Manually
You can use the built in installer and upgrader, or you can install the plugin manually. The following is for manual installation of zip file.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Click on the “Upload Plugin” tab.
- Browse the file and upload it (zip files only) by clicking the “Choose File” upload button.
- Click “Install Now” to install the WordPress Plugin.
- After installation, click the blue “Activate Plugin” link.
- Disable any feed generator plugin related to news you may have installed!
- Visit the plugin “Dashboard” menu via Google News > Dashboard, and READ THE INSTRUCTIONS.
- Configure the feed settings under Google News > Editors’ Picks, otherwise you will get errors in Google Webmaster Tools.
- To view tutorials on how to set up and customize your feeds, go to Google News > Tutorials, or visit http://bit.ly/YMGVof
- Once feeds are customized, click “Save Settings” and go to Settings > Permalinks.
- Do not change your Permalink Settings, just re-save by clicking “Save Settings” under Permalinks.
- Return to Google News > Editors’ Picks and submit the newly created Google News Editors’ Picks RSS Feeds in Google Webmaster Tools via “Submit RSS Feeds”.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.