Add a credit card payment gateway for Click & Pledge to the Gravity Forms plugin
Gravity Forms Click & Pledge Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Gravity Forms Click & Pledge Plugin, Manually
- Install and activate the Gravity Forms plugin
- Upload the Gravity Forms CnP plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the Gravity Forms CnP plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Edit the CnP payment gateway settings to set your Click & Pledge Account ID, API Account GUID and options
Gravity Forms will now display the Credit Card and Recurring fields under Pricing Fields when you edit a form.
Building a Form with Credit Card Payments
- add one or more product fields or a total field, or a recurring field, so that there is something to be charged by credit card
- add an email field and an address field if you want to see them on your Click & Pledge transaction; the first email field and first address field on the form will be sent to Click & Pledge
- add a credit card field; if you have a multi-page form, this must be the on the last page so that all other form validations occur first
- add a confirmation message to the form indicating that payment was successful; the form will not complete if payment was not successful, and will display an error message in the credit card field
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.