Entries inventory management for Gravity Forms.
Gravity Forms Entries Inventory Management Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Gravity Forms Entries Inventory Management Plugin, Manually
See Screenshots tab for a short visual tutorial.
- Copy the
gravity-entry-inventory-managementfolder into your
- Activate the Gravity Forms Entries Inventory Management plugin via the plugins admin page
- Create a new Gravity Form
- Add a new input field on the form
- Go to the Field Appearence tab and add ‘gfinventory’ (without single quotes) to the Custom Css Class field. Save the form.
- Go to Form Settings (NOT Global Gravity Form Settings) and
- Check “Enable entry limit”
- Set your limit for this form in “Number of Entries” field
- Set yor message in “Entry Limit Reached Message” field
- Save settings
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.