HungryFEED embeds and displays RSS feeds inline on your pages, posts or sidebar using Shortcodes.
HungryFEED Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install HungryFEED Plugin, Manually
- Go to Admin – Plugins – Add New and search for “hungryfeed”
- Click the Install Button
- Click ‘Activate’
- Download hungryfeed.zip (or use the WordPress “Add New Plugin” feature)
- Unzip and upload ‘hungryfeed’ folder to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- To support caching, ensure the directory ‘wp-content/cache’ exists and is writable.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.