Import a whitelist of Instagram users and hashtagged photos into WordPress!
InstaTeam Instagram Importer Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install InstaTeam Instagram Importer Plugin, Manually
By far, the simplest way to install the plugin is to click on “Plugins” then “Add” and type “InstaTeam Instagram Importer” in the search field.
From here you can click “Install” and have WordPress automatically install and configure the plugin for you.
- Login to your WordPress site and go to the Plugins section of your admin panel.
- Click the Add New button.
- Under Install Plugins, click the upload link.
- Select the plugin zip file (instateam-intagram-importer.x.x.zip) from your computer then click the Install Now button.
- You should see a message stating that the plugin was installed successfully.
Once the plugin has been installed navigate to the “Plugins” page and click the “Activate Plugin” link.
You will now see a new item at the bottom of the left navigation called “InstaTeam”. Click this item to launch the plugin configuration.
Be sure that you are logged into your Instagram account, then click the “Secure Authentication” button located on this page. This will authorize your website to use the Instagram API. Click the “Authorize” button when prompted by Instagram. Installation is complete once you are redirected back to the main plugin page.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.