Allow or disallow visitors from certain countries accessing (parts of) your website
iQ Block Country Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install iQ Block Country Plugin, Manually
- Unzip the archive and put the
iq-block-countryfolder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/).
- Download the IPv4 database from: http://geolite.maxmind.com/download/geoip/database/GeoLiteCountry/GeoIP.dat.gz
- Unzip the GeoIP database and upload it to your upload dir usually /wp-content/uploads/GeoIP.dat
- Download the IPv6 database if you have a website running on IPv6 from: http://geolite.maxmind.com/download/geoip/database/GeoIPv6.dat.gz
- Unzip the GeoIP database and upload it to your upload dir usually /wp-content/uploads/GeoIPv6.dat
- If you do not want to or cannot download the MaxMind GeoIP database you can use the GeoIP API.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the settings page and choose which countries you want to ban. Use the ctrl key to select multiple countries
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.