Optimize your website with a Step By Step Actionable Local SEO Guide, a host of Local SEO Tools, and identify missing or incorrect business listings.
Local SEO and Business Listings Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Local SEO and Business Listings Plugin, Manually
- Download and unzip the plugin.
- Upload the folder directory to /wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Install Via Admin Area
- In the admin area go to Plugins > Add New and search for “Local SEO and Business Listings”
- Click install and then click activate
To Setup The Plugin
Local SEO Tools and Optimization
- Under the Business Information tab fill out each of the provided fields and click Save.
- Under the Local SEO tab click the register button and create a Free Account by filling
- Click the “Open Tools and Reporting” button.
Business Listing Scan
To scan for missing or incorrect business listing errors across the web, simply click on the Business Listings tab and click the Run Business Listing Scan button.
Please make sure that you have saved your business details under the Business Information tab or you will not receive accurate listing results.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.