Map My Posts allows you to display a Google Map or Geochart visualization, associating map locations with your existing categories or tags.
Map My Posts Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Map My Posts Plugin, Manually
- WordPress 3.0 or higher
- PHP 5.1.2 or higher
- Download Map My Posts to
/wp-content/plugins/directory and activate plugin.
- Go to the Map My Posts Settings Menu and enter Google API Key and specify defaults.
- There is a courtesy limit of 25,000 Google Maps and Google Static Map requests per day. Google API keys are available through the APIs console
- Under Posts->Categories or Posts->Tags, associate your existing taxonomy with locations. You can also add new categories or tags with locations for Map My Posts in this area.
- Add one of the Map My Posts widgets to the sidebar, if desired.
- Edit a post or page and add a Map My Posts shortcode.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.