Provides ability to tag media/attachments via Media Management screens
Media Tags Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Media Tags Plugin, Manually
- Upload the extracted plugin folder and contained files to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- If you are upgrading from an earlier version of Media Tags the tags will be converted automatically when the plugin is activated.
- Navigate to any Post/Page where a media file has been attached. Click on the ‘Add Media’ option on the post content icon bar. Select a media item from the Gallery. Click the ‘Show’ link to show the media item details. You will notice the new ‘Media Tags’ input field just below the WordPress Size option.
- All used tags will be displayed as checkboxes below the new Media Tag input field.
- Also all used media tags can be managed via the new Media Tags interface as part of the Media section in wp-admin. Management of Media tag is now part of a familiar interface like Tags and Categories.
- Tweak out your template to display media tags (optional).
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.