Accept Credit Cards. Simply.™ with NDMS ePay Plus for WooCommerce
NDMS ePay Plus Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install NDMS ePay Plus Plugin, Manually
Unzip the files and upload the folder into your plugins folder (wp-content/plugins/) overwriting old versions if they exist
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin area.
- Open the settings page for WooCommerce and click the “Payment Gateways” tab
- Click on the sub tab for “ePay+”
- Configure your ePay+ express settings. See below how to.
Configuring ePay+ settings in the WooCommerce admin area
- Enable/Disable – Enable or disable this gateway from being used on the site.
- Title – This is the title that appears on the checkout page for this payment gateway.
- Description – This setting controls the message that appears under the payment fields on the checkout page. Here you can list the types of cards you accept.
- Transaction Description –
- ePay+ Secure ID – ePay+ Secure ID is generated in the Merchant Console. See below.
- Payment Type – Which payment command to run: Sale authorizes and charges the card. Authorize Only verifies funds only.
- Test Mode – If checked the transaction will be simulated by ePay+, but not actually processed.
- Sandbox – If checked the sandbox server will be used. This overrides the gateway URL parameter below.
- Gateway URL Override – Override for URL of ePay+
- CVV – If checked the CVV field is displayed to the customer and required.
- Debugging – Receive emails containing the data sent to and from ePay+. Does not include credit card number.
- Debugging Email – Email of recipient of debug emails.
Press “Save changes” to apply your changes.
NDMS ePay+ Secure ID
- To use your ePay+ payment gateway for live transactions you will need your unique ePay+ Secure Id.
- The secure ID can be found in the NDMS Welcome email along with Login instructions for the Merchant Console.
- If you don’t have an NDMS ePay+ Account please visit our website http://epayplus.ndmscorp.com
- Or Call 424.247.5511 to speak to one of our team members direct.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.