Nova's Gallery places your photos from social networks & media library into your websites
Nova's Gallery Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Nova's Gallery Plugin, Manually
- Place in wp-content/plugin
- Add photos to local gallery or create social media feed
- Add shortcode to a blank page or post.
- Enter the unique url for your page.
- Select Facebook from the list of source types.
- Type in the position of the albums you don’t want to show. The last album on the Facebook page is album #1. Separate all albums with a comma and put a comma after the album.
- Copy the shortcode into a page.
- Click add images.
- Select the image from the media library. Ctrl+click to select multiple images.
- Click chose images. Wait on page for all images to show up on the page.
- Add the shortcode to a page.
- To remove a photo click remove at the top of the photo. This does not delete it from the media library.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.