This plugin provides single sign-on via SAML and gives users one-click access to their WordPress accounts from identity providers like OneLogin.
OneLogin SAML SSO Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install OneLogin SAML SSO Plugin, Manually
This SAML plugin eliminates passwords and allows you to authenticate WordPress users (typically editors) against your existing Active Directory or LDAP server as well increase security using YubiKeys or VeriSign VIP Access via OneLogin. OneLogin is pre-integrated with thousands of apps and handles all of your SSO needs in the cloud and behind the firewall.
- Eliminate passwords in WordPress
- Allow users to sign into WordPress with their Active Directory or LDAP credentials
- Give users one-click access from your intranet
- Increase security using browser PKI certificates or two-factor authentication from Yubico or VeriSign
- Easily prevent access from former employees and contractors
If you used this plugin before 2.2.0 with just-in-time provision active, Read: https://wpvulndb.com/vulnerabilities/8508
To mitigate that bug, place the script at the root of wordpress and execute it (later remove it) https://gist.github.com/pitbulk/a8223c90a3534e9a7d5e0a93009a094f
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.