Let your users share via their accounts on popular social networks such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, Vkontakte and over 50 more!
Open Social Share Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Open Social Share Plugin, Manually
Step-by-step installation documents
After downloading the plugin, you will find Open Social Share located under Plugins.
Activate your plugin in WordPress by clicking on “Activate”.
For a step-by-step installation guide please follow this:
WordPress installation and configuration
Configuring the Widget
- After activating the Open Social Share plugin, you’ll notice a new icon located on the admin menu called Social Sharing. Click on it to open the plugin settings.
- If new to Open Social Share you’ll be asked to activate this plugin using your email address.
- Once you’ve activated the plugin you’ll be presented with the plugin options.
- These options allow you to enable or disable horizontal and vertical sharing widgets and the placement of widgets. Here, you can also select sharing providers to display (up to 8) and use the rearrange section to modify the order of the first theme selection.
- If ever you find yourself wanting to return to default click on the Reset Options.
- The horizontal sharing shortcode is [Social9_Share] and is located for reference under the Advanced Settings Tab.
Technical Support Questions
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.