Paga Woocommerce Payment Gateway allows you to accept payment on your Woocommerce store via Visa Cards, Mastercards, Verve Cards and Paga account
Paga Woocommerce Payment Gateway Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Paga Woocommerce Payment Gateway Plugin, Manually
- Login to your WordPress Admin area
- Go to “Plugins > Add New” from the left hand menu
- In the search box type “Paga Woocommerce Payment Gateway”
- From the search result you will see “Paga Woocommerce Payment Gateway” click on “Install Now” to install the plugin
- A popup window will ask you to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
If this is the first time you’ve installed a WordPress Plugin, you may need to enter the FTP login credential information. If you’ve installed a Plugin before, it will still have the login information. This information is available through your web server host.
- Click “Proceed” to continue the installation. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click “Activate Plugin” to activate it, or “Return to Plugin Installer” for further actions.
- Download the plugin zip file
- Login to your WordPress Admin. Click on “Plugins > Add New” from the left hand menu.
- Click on the “Upload” option, then click “Choose File” to select the zip file from your computer. Once selected, press “OK” and press the “Install Now” button.
- Activate the plugin.
- Open the settings page for WooCommerce and click the “Payment Gateways,” tab.
- Click on the sub tab for “pay with paga”.
- Configure your “Paga Payment Gateway” settings. See below for details.
Configure the plugin
To configure the plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings from the left hand menu, then click “Payment Gateways” from the top tab. You should see “pay with paga” as an option at the top of the screen. Click on it to configure the payment gateway.
You can select the radio button next to the Paga Payment Gateway from the list of payment gateways available to make it the default gateway.
- Enable/Disable – check the box to enable Paga Payment Gateway.
- Title – allows you to determine what your customers will see this payment option as on the checkout page.
- Description – controls the message that appears under the payment fields on the checkout page. Here you can list the types of cards you accept.
- Paga Merchant Key – enter your Paga Merchant Merchant key here, this is gotten from your account page on Mypaga website.
- Return URL – This URL should be copied and put in the Payment notification URL field under the Merchant Information section in the E-Pay Set-up area under your Paga Merchant account.
- Test Mode – Check to enable test mode. Test mode enables you to test payments before going live. If you ready to start receving payment on your site, kindly uncheck this.
- Click on Save Changes for the changes you made to be effected.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.