Browse and select photos from any public or private Google+ album and add them to your posts/pages. This is an unofficial
fork of "Picasa and Goo
Photo Express for Google Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Photo Express for Google Plugin, Manually
- Check the requirements: At least PHP 5.4 is needed to run this plugin.
photo-expressfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- If you have “Picasa and Google Plus Express” installed, deactivate it. Otherwise the plugin might not work. Settings from “Picasa and Google Plus Express” will be automatically migrated on the first activation of Photo Express for Google.
- Use Settings link under ‘Settings’ -> ‘Photo Express for Google’ and set user name and other parameters. If you need private albums access (required for tag searches) use the link to request access from Google.
- In the edit post/page screen use the picasa icon next to ‘Add Media’ for image/album selection dialog
- Select an album or image to insert into your post/page:
- To insert a whole album, click the “Album” button so it toggles to “Shortcode”, then click on the album you wish to insert
- To insert an image, click on the album the image is in, then select one or more images. When done selecting images, click “Insert” to insert all of the selected images
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.