Configure SMTP email address on your WordPress website.
PhpSword SMTP Email Setup Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install PhpSword SMTP Email Setup Plugin, Manually
Search and Install from WordPress admin panel
- If you are logged in inside your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins menu and click “Add New” button.
- On Install Plugins page, under Search navigation menu, enter “PhpSword SMTP Email Setup” in the search bar and click search plugins.
- You will find PhpSword SMTP Email Setup plugin By Pradnyankur Nikam in the list.
- Click “Install Now” button to install the plugin or click “Details” to read more. Install now link is also available on details popup window.
- Once installed you need to activate the plugin to use it on your website.
- Click “Download Version 1.0” button on plugin info page to download and save the plugin on your computer.
- You will get “phpsword-smtp-email-setup.zip” file.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins -> Add New -> select “Upload” navigation on the page. Click the browse button, select downloaded “phpsword-smtp-email-setup.zip” file from your computer and click Install Now button. Go to plugins and activate the PhpSword SMTP Email Setup plugin from the list. OR Extract “phpsword-smtp-email-setup.zip” file and upload all the files inside “phpsword-smtp-email-setup” folder to your website’s “wp-content/plugins” directory. Now login to your WordPress admin panel go to plugins and activate the PhpSword SMTP Email Setup plugin from the list.
- Reload WordPress Admin Panel & you will get a new menu “PhpSw Contact Form” on left sidebar.
- Click and open “PhpSw Contact Form” page. Here you can change contact form setting for your website.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.