Embed responsive YouTube or Vimeo videos in pages, posts, or even the "text" widget using a super-simple shortcode.
Responsive Video Light Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Responsive Video Light Plugin, Manually
- Download responsive-video-light.zip.
- Upload responsive-video-light.zip to the plugins/ directory.
- Enable Responsive Video Light in the Plugin admin panel.
- Go to Settings > Responsive Video Light and Review the two settings and learn how to embed the videos in your posts or pages.
- Create a new or edit a post (or page), and insert the shortcode according to the simple syntax.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.