Let visitors submit reviews and display them via shortcode or widget. Replace WooCommerce reviews and ratings. Require login, email confirmation, etc.
Reviews Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Reviews Plugin, Manually
- Upload the ‘ultimate-reviews’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress and click ‘Add New’
- Search for ‘Ultimate Reviews’ and select ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin when prompted
To allow visitors to submit reviews:
- Place the [submit-review] shortcode in the content area of any page you’ve created and it will display a form allowing visitors to submit reviews
- Use the ‘product_name’ attribute to limit the review form to one product
- If desired, enable in-depth reviews and create review categories (‘Basic’ area of the settings) to allow your visitors to submit more detailed reviews
To display reviews:
- Place the [ultimate-reviews] shortcode in the content area of any page you’ve created and it will display your reviews
- Use the ‘product_name’ attribute to limit the displayed reviews to one product
- Choose your desired review format in the ‘Premium’ area of the settings, and review skin style in the ‘Styling’ area of the settings (premium)
To create a new review from the back end:
- Click on Reviews in the WordPress admin sidebar menu
- Click on ‘Add New’
- Enter the review title in the title area and the review content in the main post content area
- If you’d like, you can set a review image using the ‘Featured Image’ area
- Set the review details (product name, score, author, etc.) using the ‘Review Details’ section under the main post content area
- Click the ‘Publish’ button
To enable WooCommerce integration (premium):
- Go to the WooCommerce area of the review settings and choose whether you would like to replace WooCommerce reviews and/or score ratings with those from the Ultimate Reviews plugin. See our tutorial video for this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_WLf1SXu9s.
Customize your reviews experience by making use of the many available settings and options, including choosing whether to have text or stars for score rating input, review images, restricting reviews to a specific set of products (that you define), email notifications (premium) and required login options (premium)
For a list of specific features, see the Ultimate Reviews description page here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/ultimate-reviews/.
For help and support, please see:
- Our FAQ page, here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/ultimate-reviews/faq/
- Our documentation, here: http://www.etoilewebdesign.com/plugins/ultimate-reviews/documentation-ultimate-reviews/
- Our tutorial videos, here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEndQUuhlvSpw3HQakJHj4G0F0Gyc-CtU
- The Ultimate Reviews support forum, here: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/ultimate-reviews
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.