Checks your links RSS feeds and stores the date that it was last modified so that it can be used in a Links RSS Enhanced widget
RSS Feed Checker Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install RSS Feed Checker Plugin, Manually
- Upload all the files to a new directory in the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the RSS Feed Checker Settings to initialise Cron Job and Create Database tables.
- From Appearance section of the dashboard select widgets
- Drag the “Links RSS Enhanced” widget into your selected sidebar
- Enter caption and number of links to show
Because the plugin adds in a database table, options and a cron job (schedule) you need to remove the plugin via WordPress rather than just deleting it in FTP
- Deactivate the plugin
- Delete the plugin
If you only deactivate plugin the setting and table will be kept, only the cron job will be disabled.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.