The **Show IDs** plugin displays the ID of all posts, categories, pages, taxonomies, users, tags, and more.
Show IDs by 99 Robots Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Show IDs by 99 Robots Plugin, Manually
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
You can install the Show IDs plugin from your WordPress Dashboard or manually via FTP.
From WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to ‘Plugins -> Add New’ from your WordPress dashboard.
- Search for
Show IDsand install it.
- Activate the plugin from Plugins menu.
- Thats it! There is no option configuration or page required.
- Download the plugin file:
- Unzip the file
- Upload the
wpsite-show-idsfolder to your
/wp-content/pluginsdirectory (do not rename the folder)
- Activate the plugin from Plugins menu. There is no option configuration or page required.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.