Integrating WordPress with LDAP shouldn't be difficult. Now it isn't. Simple LDAP Login provides all of the features, none of the hassles.
Simple LDAP Login Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Simple LDAP Login Plugin, Manually
- Use the WordPress plugin directory to install the plugin or upload the directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Update the settings to those that best match your environment by going to Settings -> Simple LDAP Login
- If you don’t get the settings right the first time, don’t fret! Just use your WordPress credentials. They should always work
- Once you have the settings correct, you can toggle LDAP Exclusive mode (if you like).
- To make your life easier, consider using two different browsers (e.g., Chrome and Firefox) to do testing. Change settings in one. Test in the other. This will prevent any chance of being locked out.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.