This plugin will enable you to display how many times a post has been viewed in total. The total views are displayed in entry meta of each post.
Simple Post Views Counter Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Simple Post Views Counter Plugin, Manually
- Download the file
- Upload and extract the contents of this file to your wp-content/plugins/folder
- Activate the Simple Post Views Counter in your dashboard
- Add this code exactly as you see it to your themes content.php file (just before the closing tag:
<?php echo 'This post has been viewed'; ?> <?php echo_views(get_the_ID()); ?> <?php echo'times'; ?>
- Please refer to the included images to see where exactly you need to paste the code.
- Done! Your posts will now show the total views
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.