Simply Show Hooks helps theme and plugin developers to quickly see where all the action and filter hooks are on any WordPress page.
Simply Show Hooks Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Simply Show Hooks Plugin, Manually
- Install either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Once the plugin is activated you will see ‘Simply Show Hooks’ in the Admin Bar at the top of your site or admin pages.
- Clicking the ‘Show Hooks’ button will start showing you all the action hooks in the page you’re on.
- You can continue to navigate around until you’ve found the action hook you’re looking for, then switch off by clicking ‘Hide Hooks’.
- Simple but effective. Enjoy!
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.