Soundy Audio Playlist allows any page or post to play and display an audio playlist.
Soundy Audio Playlist Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Soundy Audio Playlist Plugin, Manually
- In the Admin area (the back-end) of your WordPress Web Site, go to Plugins > Add New.
- Enter Soundy in the search field.
- Soundy Audio Playlist appears.
- Click on “Install Now”.
- Click on “Activate Plugin”.
- Go to Settings > Soundy Audio Playlist.
- If you rapidly need a test playlist to experiment the plugin, click on the “Test” button and then on the “Save Changes” button.
- Go into the Edit Page or Edit Post tool of any page in the Admin area.
- Set the option Enable Soundy Playlist to Yes in the General tab of the Soundy Audio Playlist meta box.
- Set the option Autoplay to Yes in the Play Options tab of the Soundy Audio Playlist meta box.
- Update the page.
- The page will then play the default playlist when displayed.
- To have the playlist displayed in the content, insert the [sdy_pl playlist] short code anywhere in the content of this page.
- To set up plugin defaults, go to Settings > Soundy Audio Playlist in the admin area and fill out the input fields.
- For help, here is a tutorial.
- Happy Soundy Music !
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.