The easy to use results-as-you-type search box. Widget and shortcode.
Superfast Search Basic Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Superfast Search Basic Plugin, Manually
To install the plugin from your WordPress admin dashboard:
- Plugins > Add New
- Search for Superfastsearch
- Install Now > Activate
To install the plugin from your computer:
- Download the .zip file to your computer from http://superfastsearch.co.uk/
- Upload it through Plugins > Add New > Upload > Find the zip file
- Upload > Activate
To use the Sidebar Widget:
- Appearance > Widgets
- Drag the Superfast Search tab into the Sidebar panel that you want it to appear in
- Click the Down arrow to the right of it to change the options. Save when you are done.
To use the Shortcode:
- Insert the line ‘[superfastsearch]’ without quotes into the content of the page you want it to appear in
- To see all the options you can apply to this shortcode, please visit http://superfastsearch.co.uk/
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.