This plugin allows you to order human translations for your pages and posts using Supertexts professional translation services.
Supertext Translation Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Supertext Translation Plugin, Manually
How to install the plugin
- Upload polylang-supertext to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings > Supertext to provide API keys and language mappings. If relevant, define translatable custom fields and shortcode arguments.
- Go to a page/post you would like to be translated by Supertext
- Select the service you want from the prices and deadlines presented. Supertext will translate your page/post and notify you once the translation has been uploaded to your website.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.