A simple and flexible widget for WordPress which will show recent posts from selected category allowing increased customization to display recent post
TW Recent Posts Widget Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install TW Recent Posts Widget Plugin, Manually
Install and Activate
- Unzip the downloaded
- Upload the
tw-recent-posts-widgetfolder and its contents into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation
- Activate TW Recent Posts Widget from Plugins page
1) Go to the Appearance / Widgets tab and make new instance of this widget as many time as you wish.
- Display post title
- Display post date
- Display post thumbnails, with customizable size
- Display post excerpt and how long the excerpt should be
- Display read more link with custom text linked to post
- Custom post order by: date, ID, title, author, comment count, rand
- Multiple widgets
2) The styles can be changed with the following methods:
- Add your custom CSS to your theme’s
- Modify the
tw-recent-posts-widget.cssfile in the
Note: The first option will ensure that TW Recent Posts updates will not overwrite your custom styles.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.