Stop your website email addresses from being scraped and harvested by spammers with the best email obfuscator protection available.
WebEmailProtector | email address spam protection Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install WebEmailProtector | email address spam protection Plugin, Manually
- Go to Plugins in the Admin menu
- Click on the button ‘Add New’
- Search for WebEmailProtector and click ‘Install Now’ or click on the upload link to upload webemailprotector.zip
- Click on Activate plugin
- Click on the Settings->WebEmailProtector menu
- Follow the instructions on the settings page to enter the “secured email addresses” and “display text”
- Register each email address at https://www.webemailprotector.com/cgi-bin/reg.py?cms=wp
- Validate each email addresses on the settings menu
- To use the protected email address(es) anywhere on your site either write them on a page using square brackets e.g. [email@example.com]
or within WordPress Link elements e.g. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.