Bring your product pages and presentation alive with WooCommerce Dynamic Gallery. Beautifully.
WooCommerce Dynamic Gallery Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install WooCommerce Dynamic Gallery Plugin, Manually
- WordPress 4.1 or greater
- PHP version 5.4.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.4 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooCommerce Dynamic Gallery, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WooCommerce Dynamic Gallery” and click Search Plugins. Once you have found our plugin you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you are sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installations wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.