Allows you to easily create SimpleViewer galleries with WordPress.
WP-SimpleViewer Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install WP-SimpleViewer Plugin, Manually
- Download the WP-SimpleViewer plugin. Unzip the plugin folder on your local machine.
- Upload the complete plugin folder into your WordPress blog’s ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- If the the ‘/wp-content/uploads/’ folder does not exist, create it and give it write permissions (777) using an FTP program.
Before installing, please confirm your web server meets the following requirements. If you are not sure, contact your web host tech support.
- WordPress Version 2.8 or higher.
- PHP version 5.2.0 or higher.
- The ‘/wp-content/uploads/’ folder must exist and have full access permissions (777).
- PHP DOM extension is enabled (this is the default, however some web hosts may disable this extension).
- Active theme must call the wp_head function in it’s header.php file.
Upgrading from v1.5.4
Please note that upgrading to the new plugin will cause galleries created with the old plugin not to display. Check here for the solution.
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.