"Wall" widget that appears in your blog's sidebar acting as a cool shoutbox for your visitors.
WP Wall Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install WP Wall Plugin, Manually
- Upload the whole plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Go to the Plugins page and activate the plugin.
- Use the Options page to change your options
- Add the widget to your sidebar
- Optionally add WP Wall recent comments to your sidebar. This will filter out wall comments from appearing on recent comments list
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.