Easily allows you to manage WordPress user roles. You can create, edit, delete and manage capabilities, also copy existing roles.
WPFront User Role Editor Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install WPFront User Role Editor Plugin, Manually
- Click Plugins/Add New from the WordPress admin panel
- Search for “WPFront User Role Editor” and install
- Download the .zip package
- Unzip into the subdirectory ‘wpfront-user-role-editor’ within your local WordPress plugins directory
- Refresh plugin page and activate plugin
- Configure plugin using settings link under plugin name or by going to WPFront/User Role Editor
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.