Fully responsive and touch-enabled accordion slider plugin for WordPress.
Accordion Slider Download Now
(If the link does not work)↓
Originals Link WordPress.org
How to Install Accordion Slider Plugin, Manually
To install the plugin:
- Install the plugin through Plugins > Add New > Upload or by copying the unzipped package to wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the Accordion Slider plugin through the ‘Plugins > Installed Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
To create accordion sliders:
- Go to Accordion Slider > Add New and click the ‘Add Panels’ button.
- Select one or more images from the Media Library and click ‘Insert into post’.
- After you customized the accordion slider, click the ‘Create’ button.
To publish accordion sliders:
Copy the [accordion_slider id=”1″] shortcode in the post or page where you want the accordion to appear. You can also insert it in PHP code by using , or in the widgets area by using the built-in Accordion Slider widget.
Short video demonstration:
Plugin Not Working?
If any errors or problems with the plug-in then write comments.